Stuart Penney was the Telegraph’s Property Editor for five years where he transformed the Telegraph’s Property portal, the Saturday Property section and the Homes/Interiors pages of the Sunday Telegraph’s Life section.
Now he is using his experience in the media sector to give brands an edge in the increasingly competitive online landscape. Apply lessons learnt in the residential sector to the commercial sector.
A digital strategist with a proven track record of developing initiatives and smashing online targets. An authority on new platforms and digital journalism.
Stuart has 15 years’ journalistic and hands-on editing experience covering: digital, editorial planning, writing and videos.
He has been formally trained in business, marketing, project management, change management , vision and strategy. He also worked closely with commercial teams.
- At the Telegraph, Stuart smashed online targets. UK monthly traffic was increased from 1m page views to 5 pvs. Double that was global figures. This was achieved across 220 countries.
- What were the drivers? The right content strategy (short- and long-tail), analytics, compelling content, quality journalism and above all determination.
- A roll-up-your-sleeves, get-it-done attitude
- Strategic and tactical
- Practical approach
- Think locally, but act globally
- Experienced with proven results
- Not James Bond– but will certainly try